Android application Device Maintenance developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is listed under category Tools. According to Google Play Device Maintenance achieved more than 500,000,000 installs. Device Maintenance currently has 82,407 ratings with average rating value of 4.483. The current percentage of ratings achieved in last 30 days is 6.98%, percentage of ratings achieved in last 60 days is 11.54%. Device Maintenance has the current market position #6289 by number of ratings. A sample of the market history data for Device Maintenance can be found below. Last update on 2019-01-01.
|Developer:||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.|
|Growth (30 days):||6.98%|
|Growth (60 days):||11.54%|
|Installs (achieved):||500,000,000+||Installs (estimated):||500,000,000|
|5 star ratings:||62,293|
|4 star ratings:||9,613|
|3 star ratings:||3,797|
|2 star ratings:||1,409|
|1 star ratings:||5,295|
|2019-01-01:||Android application Device Maintenance achieved 500,000,000 installs.|
|2017-11-01:||Android application Device Maintenance achieved 100,000,000 installs.|
|2017-09-11:||Android application Device Maintenance achieved 50,000,000 installs.|
|2017-08-02:||Android application Device Maintenance achieved 10,000,000 installs.|
|2017-06-13:||Android application Device Maintenance achieved 5,000,000 installs.|
Total number of active users rated for Device Maintenance.
Estimation of total number of installs on Google Play. Approximated from number of ratings and install bounds achieved on Google Play.
Average rating value on Google Play. Given by active users of the application.
Ratings count comparing to the market leading app.
Rating distribution given by active users.
For a more pleasant experience while using your Galaxy smartphone, try the "Device Maintenance" app by Samsung Electronics. With the "Device Maintenance" app, anyone can easily keep their smartphone in good condition. The intuitive screen layout and interactions help the user check the condition of their device at a single glance and maintain their smartphone easily without expert knowledge, as it enables them to take prompt actions if problems, such as malware (viruses, spyware), arise.
Some Galaxy devices may not support some of the features outlined below.
App updates via the Google Play store are only available on some devices.
- Reports the current condition of a customer's smartphone on a 100-point scale;
- Optimizes a smartphone in one simple click;
- Analyzes battery usage on a per-app basis and saves battery power by checking unused apps via App power monitor;
- Identifies battery-draining apps;
- Provides Power saving mode and Maximum power saving mode to ensure that the user can enjoy their smartphone for an extended period of time;
- Offers a feature to remove unnecessary files automatically;
- Configure your Galaxy device in a desired mode. Select from four Performance modes to give your smartphone better performance: Optimize mode, Game mode, Entertainment mode, and High performance mode;
- Manages and frees up RAM efficiently;
- Detects malware (viruses, spyware) and provides real-time protection for smartphones; and
- Offers two widget types and an edge panel for customer convenience.
This app requires the following permissions:
It needs to access Storage to provide a feature that cleans up junk files on your device, as well as a feature that selectively deletes music, video, or document files.
It needs to access Phone to use Telephony Manager, so that it can enable or disable the Auto restart feature based on the MCC and MNC, SIM state, and Call status.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.