Android application Snapseed developed by Google LLC is listed under category Photography. According to Google Play Snapseed achieved more than 50,000,000 installs. Snapseed currently has 903,226 ratings with average rating value of 4.528. The current percentage of ratings achieved in last 30 days is 1.48%, percentage of ratings achieved in last 60 days is 2.47%. Snapseed has the current market position #653 by number of ratings. A sample of the market history data for Snapseed can be found below. Last update on 2019-01-01.
|Growth (30 days):||1.48%|
|Growth (60 days):||2.47%|
|Installs (achieved):||50,000,000+||Installs (estimated):||66,908,405|
|5 star ratings:||660,824|
|4 star ratings:||140,045|
|3 star ratings:||52,087|
|2 star ratings:||19,199|
|1 star ratings:||31,071|
Rank in category Photography:184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.10.10.10.10.10.10.10.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.
|2017-10-11:||Android application Snapseed achieved 50,000,000 installs.|
|2015-01-17:||Android application Snapseed achieved 10,000,000 installs.|
|2014-01-09:||Android application Snapseed achieved 5,000,000 installs.|
|2013-01-31:||Android application Snapseed achieved 1,000,000 installs.|
|2012-12-18:||Android application Snapseed achieved 500,000 installs.|
|2012-12-07:||Android application Snapseed achieved 100,000 installs.|
Total number of active users rated for Snapseed.
Estimation of total number of installs on Google Play. Approximated from number of ratings and install bounds achieved on Google Play.
Average rating value on Google Play. Given by active users of the application.
Ratings count comparing to the market leading app.
Rating distribution given by active users.
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text
• Curves - have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand - increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure - blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
• Face Pose - correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models