Android application Shazam developed by Apple, Inc. is listed under category Music and Audio. According to Google Play Shazam achieved more than 100,000,000 installs. Shazam currently has 3,389,800 ratings with average rating value of 4.394. The current percentage of ratings achieved in last 30 days is 0.47%, percentage of ratings achieved in last 60 days is 0.77%. Shazam has the current market position #155 by number of ratings. A sample of the market history data for Shazam can be found below. Last update on 2019-01-01.
|Category:||Music and Audio|
|Growth (30 days):||0.47%|
|Growth (60 days):||0.77%|
|Installs (achieved):||100,000,000+||Installs (estimated):||500,000,000|
|5 star ratings:||2,351,092|
|4 star ratings:||534,232|
|3 star ratings:||203,962|
|2 star ratings:||89,444|
|1 star ratings:||211,070|
Rank in category Music and Audio:184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.75.75.76.
|2013-12-05:||Android application Shazam achieved 100,000,000 installs.|
|2012-11-03:||Android application Shazam achieved 50,000,000 installs.|
|2012-03-19:||Android application Shazam achieved 10,000,000 installs.|
Total number of active users rated for Shazam.
Estimation of total number of installs on Google Play. Approximated from number of ratings and install bounds achieved on Google Play.
Average rating value on Google Play. Given by active users of the application.
Ratings count comparing to the market leading app.
Rating distribution given by active users.
Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by hundreds of millions of people each month to instantly identify music that’s playing and see what others are discovering. All for free.
And that’s just the beginning: One-tap access to video clips, song lyrics, related tracks and streaming services, where you can listen to your Shazams in full or buy them.
Top artists like Adele, Kendrick Lamar, Demi Lovato, are using Shazam to find new music, and you can follow them to share in the thrill of discovery.
Think you can Beat Shazam? To find out, play along with the Shazam app while you watch the show!
• Identify music with one tap
• Sing along to songs with music lyrics, or watch their videos
• Preview songs and add them to Spotify playlists**
• Shazam Offline: Identify music even when you’re not connected!*
• Check out the recommended tracks to find new music
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real-time charts
• Simply log in to sync all your Shazams across all devices
• Quick links to Apple Music
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Google+ and more…
MORE THAN MEETS THE EAR
• Shazam visual recognition: Tap the camera icon to Shazam posters, magazines, books and so much more! Use it anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Visual recognition also works as a QR code reader
• Launch Shazam on your Android Wear smartwatch to see the artist and song appear
• MIPS devices are not supported
• Why does Shazam need these app permissions? https://support.shazam.com/hc/en-us/articles/205139787-App-Permissions
*Song names will appear in your My Shazam tab once a connection is restored
**Some features are dependent on location, device and app version
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com/hc/en-us/categories/200239877-Android