Android application Pedometer developed by ITO Technologies, Inc. is listed under category Health and fitness. According to Google Play Pedometer achieved more than 10,000,000 installs. Pedometer currently has 433,653 ratings with average rating value of 4.427. The current percentage of ratings achieved in last 30 days is 1.46%, percentage of ratings achieved in last 60 days is 5.65%. Pedometer has the current market position #1359 by number of ratings. A sample of the market history data for Pedometer can be found below. Last update on 2018-11-17.
|Developer:||ITO Technologies, Inc.|
|Category:||Health and fitness|
|Growth (30 days):||1.46%|
|Growth (60 days):||5.65%|
|Installs (achieved):||10,000,000+||Installs (estimated):||36,533,837|
|5 star ratings:||267,065|
|4 star ratings:||121,122|
|3 star ratings:||23,263|
|2 star ratings:||8,088|
|1 star ratings:||14,115|
Rank in category Health and fitness:184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.92.
|2016-01-24:||Android application Pedometer achieved 10,000,000 installs.|
|2015-06-20:||Android application Pedometer achieved 5,000,000 installs.|
|2014-12-20:||Android application Pedometer achieved 1,000,000 installs.|
|2014-10-31:||Android application Pedometer achieved 500,000 installs.|
|2014-07-11:||Android application Pedometer achieved 100,000 installs.|
|2014-06-06:||Android application Pedometer achieved 50,000 installs.|
|2014-02-25:||Android application Pedometer achieved 10,000 installs.|
|2014-01-31:||Android application Pedometer achieved 5,000 installs.|
Total number of active users rated for Pedometer.
Estimation of total number of installs on Google Play. Approximated from number of ratings and install bounds achieved on Google Play.
Average rating value on Google Play. Given by active users of the application.
Ratings count comparing to the market leading app.
Rating distribution given by active users.
"Pedometer" records the number of steps you have walked and displays them again along with the number of calories that you have burned, distance, walking time and speed per hour.
It is easy to use. Once you push the Start button, all you have to do is hold your smartphone as you always do and walk.
Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps even if you put it in your pocket or bag.
You can view a graph with the number of steps you have walked and all other information anytime.
Let's enjoy walking with this app!
How to use
- Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
- Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
- Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
- If you want to change the look of the app, change the theme.
- In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
- In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
- Some devices will not record the number of steps when they are locked. This depends exclusively on the specifications of each device and it is not a bug of the app.
- If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjust the sensitivity.