Android application Name days developed by Peter Nemec is listed under category Events. According to Google Play Name days achieved more than 100,000 installs. Name days currently has 3,096 ratings with average rating value of 4.094. The current percentage of ratings achieved in last 30 days is 0.26%, percentage of ratings achieved in last 60 days is 0.97%. Name days has the current market position #61836 by number of ratings. A sample of the market history data for Name days can be found below. Last update on 2018-08-24.
|Growth (30 days):||0.26%|
|Growth (60 days):||0.97%|
|Installs (achieved):||100,000+||Installs (estimated):||500,000|
|5 star ratings:||1,774|
|4 star ratings:||555|
|3 star ratings:||328|
|2 star ratings:||163|
|1 star ratings:||276|
Rank in category Events:188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.41.76.78.
Application for notifying you of name days, birthdays and other dates with unique features and amazing customization options.
The funcionality of the free testing version is limited, it is intended for testing purposes before you buy Name days Pro.
- application won 3rd place in the competition Android Code 2016 in the "Slovak applications" category
- Slovak, expanded Slovak, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, German, Austrian and French calendars with public holidays
- simultaneously evaluates two calendars, for example Slovak and Czech
- Slovak and Czech calendars contain homely names of first names too (called aliases in application)
- choice of contacts for evaluation by accounts/groups
- you can add your own aliases to first names
- you can add names into calendar
- meaning and characteristics of Slovak first names from base SK calendar, for Czech names application can show meaning and characteristics of the Slovak equivalents
- you can insert other relevant dates into calendar (wedding anniversary, ...)
- a unique function "Not found contacts" is included. The application searches for the contacts which it cannot find name days for. By adding an alias or added name it solves the problem.
- when the application finds the name day of contact incorrectly, you can mark it as incorrectly found for the specific calendar, date and name
- notification of events in the status bar
- an overview of the following events
- 6 types of widgets, four of them with amazing customization options + 1 widget for thoughts for the heart
- material design, 12 optional colours of application, light and dark theme
- adjusted for mobile and tablet screens in both orientations
- predefined wishes (in Slovak, Czech and English language). You can add your own wishes.
- sending wishes by text message, email or chat. You can directly call the contact or create a calendar event.
- thoughts for the heart (quotations). They are displayed on tab NAMES and new configurable widget.
- localization in Slovak, Czech, English and German language
- new version 4 runs on Android 4.1 and higher
!!! Although the app has access to sensitive data on your device, it does not have any permission to send that data from your device !!!
A detailed description and manual can be found on the application website http://www.ipndata.sk/mam (for now only in Slovak language, we will translate it)
!!! The application is available only on Google Play store. If you install it from other sources, you risk an attack by malicious code !!!
|2013-10-07:||Android application Name days achieved 100,000 installs.|
|2013-06-19:||Android application Name days achieved 50,000 installs.|
|2013-04-09:||Android application Name days achieved 10,000 installs.|
|2013-04-06:||Android application Name days achieved 5,000 installs.|
Total number of active users rated for Name days.
Estimation of total number of installs on Google Play. Approximated from number of ratings and install bounds achieved on Google Play.
Average rating value on Google Play. Given by active users of the application.
Ratings count comparing to the market leading app.
Rating distribution given by active users.