Android application Microsoft Launcher developed by Microsoft Corporation is listed under category Personalization. According to Google Play Microsoft Launcher achieved more than 10,000,000 installs. Microsoft Launcher currently has 784,852 ratings with average rating value of 4.647. The current percentage of ratings achieved in last 30 days is 1.97%, percentage of ratings achieved in last 60 days is 5.9%. Microsoft Launcher has the current market position #760 by number of ratings. A sample of the market history data for Microsoft Launcher can be found below. Last update on 2019-01-01.
|Growth (30 days):||1.97%|
|Growth (60 days):||5.9%|
|Installs (achieved):||10,000,000+||Installs (estimated):||30,436,546|
|5 star ratings:||606,035|
|4 star ratings:||123,946|
|3 star ratings:||28,930|
|2 star ratings:||8,496|
|1 star ratings:||17,445|
Rank in category Personalization:220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.10.10.11.12.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.
|2017-12-02:||Android application Microsoft Launcher achieved 10,000,000 installs.|
|2017-03-01:||Android application Microsoft Launcher achieved 5,000,000 installs.|
|2015-12-10:||Android application Microsoft Launcher achieved 1,000,000 installs.|
|2015-11-22:||Android application Microsoft Launcher achieved 500,000 installs.|
|2015-11-02:||Android application Microsoft Launcher achieved 100,000 installs.|
Total number of active users rated for Microsoft Launcher.
Estimation of total number of installs on Google Play. Approximated from number of ratings and install bounds achieved on Google Play.
Average rating value on Google Play. Given by active users of the application.
Ratings count comparing to the market leading app.
Rating distribution given by active users.
With Microsoft Launcher, you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalized feed. You can even open photos, docs and web pages on your Windows PC* to be productive across all your devices.
· People at your fingertips. Have your most important people at your fingertips. Pin contacts to your Home screen and place them anywhere on the Home screen, dock or in folders.
· Choose your look. Personalize the look and feel of your device by customizing your wallpaper, theme and accent colors, icon packs, gestures and more.
· Personalized feed. See your most important information at a glance like news, calendar events, docs, contacts and more in your personalized feed. You can even set your feed as your default Home.
· Continue on PC. Snap a pic on your phone and see it instantly on your Windows PC* or continue editing an Office 365 document on your PC by linking your phone with your Windows PC.
· Search the web and your phone in one place. Search the web or your files, apps, docs, messages and web results using Microsoft Launcher's universal search bar.
· Gesture customization. With deep customization for gestures, you can double tap to lock your phone, swipe up for app drawer and more.
*Continue on PC usage requires a Windows PC with the latest Windows Fall Creator's Update
**Requires a Microsoft family account and Android devices signed in with the same Microsoft Family account. Microsoft Launcher must be installed on both a parent’s device and a child’s device to ensure access to a child’s locations and app activities through Microsoft Launcher. Location setting, app usage setting on the child’s device, and Microsoft Family group setting must be enabled. Activity reporting features require Android 5.0+ on the child device.
*** Downloading Microsoft Launcher gives the option to replace the default launcher or to toggle between device launchers. Microsoft Launcher does not replicate the user’s PC home screen on the Android phone. Users must still purchase and/or download any new apps from Google Play. Requires Android 4.2 +.