Android application LinkedIn SlideShare developed by LinkedIn is listed under category Business. According to Google Play LinkedIn SlideShare achieved more than 10,000,000 installs. LinkedIn SlideShare currently has 330,982 ratings with average rating value of 4.337. The current percentage of ratings achieved in last 30 days is 1.11%, percentage of ratings achieved in last 60 days is 2.01%. LinkedIn SlideShare has the current market position #1848 by number of ratings. A sample of the market history data for LinkedIn SlideShare can be found below. Last update on 2019-01-01.
|Growth (30 days):||1.11%|
|Growth (60 days):||2.01%|
|Installs (achieved):||10,000,000+||Installs (estimated):||17,376,663|
|5 star ratings:||198,315|
|4 star ratings:||82,910|
|3 star ratings:||28,073|
|2 star ratings:||6,290|
|1 star ratings:||15,394|
Rank in category Business:188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.
|2017-04-14:||Android application LinkedIn SlideShare achieved 10,000,000 installs.|
|2015-10-01:||Android application LinkedIn SlideShare achieved 5,000,000 installs.|
|2014-10-07:||Android application LinkedIn SlideShare achieved 1,000,000 installs.|
|2014-07-24:||Android application LinkedIn SlideShare achieved 500,000 installs.|
|2014-06-27:||Android application LinkedIn SlideShare achieved 100,000 installs.|
Total number of active users rated for LinkedIn SlideShare.
Estimation of total number of installs on Google Play. Approximated from number of ratings and install bounds achieved on Google Play.
Average rating value on Google Play. Given by active users of the application.
Ratings count comparing to the market leading app.
Rating distribution given by active users.
Boost your knowledge anytime, anywhere with the official LinkedIn SlideShare app. Explore over 15 million presentations, videos and infographics in stunning, full-screen layout. No time to read now? Save favorites to read later - even offline!
Use the official LinkedIn SlideShare app to:
- Explore over 15 million professional presentations, infographics, and videos in stunning, full-screen layout
- Discover content in your favorite topics, with over 30 to explore - from Technology and Leadership to Engineering and Healthcare
- Save your favorites to read later (even offline!) on your phone or Android tablet
- Check out the top presentations trending in your social network, and share the ones you like with friends and colleagues on SlideShare, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- And now you can clip the best content on SlideShare and organize your research into Clipboards, all in one place.
LinkedIn SlideShare has something for everyone!
- LinkedIn SlideShare is the world’s largest community for sharing presentations and professional content, with 60 million unique visitors a month and more than 15 million uploads
- So much more than just slides! Find infographics, videos, how-to guides, data & analytics reports, industry research, thought-leadership articles, Q&As, DIY instructions, visual guides and more
- Follow companies and organizations like Dell, Ogilvy, the White House, Netflix, NASA and more, who share their expertise on SlideShare
- Learn from industry pros like Netflix CEO Reed Hastings, LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman, Silicon Valley entrepreneur Guy Kawasaki and more
- Explore keynotes from top industry conferences like SXSW and Dreamforce
- Students can use SlideShare for academic research, professionals can deepen their industry knowledge, and everyone can explore interesting topics to learn something new!
- Full Topics List: Editor's Picks, Art & Photos, Automotive, Business, Career, Data & Analytics, Design, Devices & Hardware, Economy & Finance, Education, Engineering, Entertainment & Humor, Environment, Food, Government & Non-Profit, Health & Magazine, Healthcare, Internet, Investor Relations, Law, Leadership & Management, Lifestyle, Marketing, Mobile, News & Politics, Presentations & Public Speaking, Real Estate, Recruiting & HR, Retail, Sales, Science, Self Improvement, Services, Small Business & Entrepreneurship, Social Media, Software, Spiritual, Sports, Technology, Travel
Download the LinkedIn SlideShare app to boost your knowledge - anytime, anywhere
Our website: www.slideshare.net
Our blog: blog.slideshare.net
Follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/slideshare), Facebook (www.facebook.com/slideshare), LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/slideshare) and Google+ (https://plus.google.com/+SlideShare)